Attorney Thomas K. Mendel founded the Mendel Law Firm with one goal in mind:
HELPING HIS CLIENTS.
Thomas K. Mendel is committed to helping his clients take control of their situation by aggressively seeking all the compensation they are entitled to receive.
- Auto Accidents: Get answers about your auto accident injury. If you have been injured in an automobile accident you have enough to worry about. Let an experienced Kansas City auto accident attorney help. Trial Attorney Thomas K. Mendel will work diligently on your behalf so that you can focus on your recovery.
- Auto Dealer Fraud: Car dealers and car salesmen must be truthful and honest. When they are not, we make them pay. We have recovered over $1 Million for consumers.
- Personal Injury: A serious personal injury or the death of a loved one due to someone's negligent conduct is painful, devastating and life altering.
- Consumer Protection: We represent consumers victimized by fraudulent, abusive and predatory business practices. Having a fraudulent, abusive or predatory business lie, cheat and steal from you can ruin your finances and harm your credit reputation. Don't get cheated, not even for a dollar.
- Employment Discrimination: Being subjected to illegal discrimination at the workplace is an attack on your personal dignity and livelihood. If you have been a victim of illegal discrimination contact us today.
Whatever your legal problem we are here to solve it. We have helped countless individuals in your situation and understand what you are going though. We are committed to a close, transparent, and collaborative relationship with my clients in the most stressful times of their lives. We take comprehensive approach to address not only immediate needs but also long term goals. From your initial consultation through the final resolution of your case, Attorney Thomas K. Mendel will personally remain available to answer your questions and take the time to explain your rights, options and alternatives for resolving your case.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION.